Customer Service Representative
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Marshall, MN is currently interviewing for a Customer Service Representative for 1st shift.
Our client in the Marshall, MN is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work 1st shift. On the Job training is provided and the base pay is $12.00 an hour.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Service Representative is responsible for:
· Entering information into programs, creating reports, and 10 key data entry.
· Researching, updating spreadsheets, and utilizing Microsoft Word.
· Attentiveness to detail and multitasking.
· Completion of job duties as assigned.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Customer Service Representative:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Microsoft Office Software experience
· Ability to sit for 8 hours or more
· Previous office experience preferred
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Customer Service Representative position, please contact the Doherty Marshall office at (507) 532-2000 or email us at DSS_Marshall@doherty.jobsDownload our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app