7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Marshall, MN is currently interviewing for a Machine Operator I to work 3rd shift.
Our client in Marshall, MN is seeking a Machine Operator to work 3rd shift. On the Job training is provided and the base pay is $12.50 per hour. This position is a rotating 6pm-6am shift.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Machine Operator is responsible for:
· Control of line speeds, batch formulas, production rates, and overall product.
· Set up and pre-running of equipment to ensure proper production startup.
· Safe operation of manufacturing machines.
· Completion of various variety checks.
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator:
· Ability to read, write, and understand Basic English.
· Must have a mechanical aptitude
· Able to work with minimal supervision.
· Previous machine operator experience.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator position, please contact the Doherty Marshall office at (507) 532-2000 or email us at DSS_Marshall@dohertystaffing.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/appTo learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us