1st Shift Assembler
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Marshall, MN is currently interviewing for a 1st shift Assembler. The hours are Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm with a starting pay of $10.00/hour.
The Assembler position is responsible for:
· Operating and using various machines, power tools, fixtures, presses, hand tools, microscopes, measuring devices, and testing equipment as required to perform job.
· Handling and using various materials required for production. Some of these materials may include plastics, metals, adhesives, varnishes, and other compounds.
· Performing various manufacturing inspections and testing processes according to procedures.
The following are required for the Assembly role.
· Effectively communicate with coworkers, supervisors, and managers to perform the job duties
· Performing work in an efficient and safe manner with a focus on quality
· Must keep information, such as processes and documentation, confidential
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembler position, please contact the Doherty Marshall office at (507) -532-2000. You can also email your resume directly to DSS_Marshall@dohertystaffing.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app