Doherty Staffing is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Glass Manufacturing industry located in Owatonna, MN. We are seeking Material Handlers on first and third shifts for these temp-to-hire employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $12.75 up to $13.50 per hour at this company where you can get hired on and earn profit sharing as a full time employee.
Material Handler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Operate forklift and overhead cranes
· Unloads material between locations and stores those materials in a safe manner
· Keep materials sorted and stored in order for locating and moving
· Completes paperwork to maintain orders and organization
Material Handler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Standing for a 12-hour shift
· Lifting over 50lbs. on a frequent basis
· Using various measurement tools, such as, tape measure
· Working overtime as requested/needed
· Successfully completing assessment testing, such as, drug screen and physical lifting test
To apply for the Material Handler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Production position, please call our Owatonna office directly at 507-444-9088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app