Seasonal Pickers and Packers
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client in Minneapolis, MN is currently interviewing for Seasonal Pickers and Packers on 1st shift.
Our client is seeking Seasonal Pickers and Packers to work 1st shift in their Minneapolis location. The pay is $11.00 an hour.
Seasonal Pickers and Packers Responsibilities
The Seasonal Pickers and Packers position is responsible for:
· Accurately pick products according to a pick list
· Visually checks and verifies that products meet company quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction
· Safely operates forklifts, stock pickers, and pallet jacks
· Stack product and shipping cartons according to weight to avoid damage
· Use Varsity shipping systems to pack and process picked order
Seasonal Picker and Packer Requirements
The following are required for the Seasonal Picker and Packer role.
· High school diploma or GED
· Previous work in a warehouse environment picking products
· Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
· Ability to stand for 9 - 10 hours with limited breaks
· Ability to lift up to 20 lbs on a regular basis
· Ability to read and interpret written and oral instructions
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Seasonal Picker and Packer position, please apply at www.dohertystaffing.job and if you have any questions please contact the North Metro office at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app