Doherty Staffing is currently partnering with a custom metal fabrication shop in Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking a Shop Helper/Material Handler on 2nd Shift for this exciting opportunity!
In this position you will earn $12.00 per hour, and this is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Shop Helper Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Shipping/receiving of shop inventory and materials.
- Provide operators and fabricators with the necessary raw materials as needed.
- Metal banding materials for crane-lift and transport.
- Other responsibilities as determined by the supervisor.
Shop Helper Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Steel-toed boots required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Strong work ethic, and great attendance record.
- Past experience working in a similar environment is preferred.
To apply for the Shop Helper role, please click “Apply Now” and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Shop Helper position, please call our Twin Cities East Metro office at (651) 771-2368!
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app