7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Financial Analyst- Birmingham, AL
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with our client to hire a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will prepare business related analysis of revenue, expenses, depreciation, etc.
*Direct Hire opportunity
· Prepare and analyze monthly journal entries and monthly financial statements.
· Reconcile and analyze all balance sheet accounts monthly and book appropriate entries. Investigate, correct and follow-up on any inaccuracies identified.
· Prepare budgets, forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance, general business conditions, and identify and report significant variances to management.
· Develop and implement short and long-range plans and current year forecasts, ensuring that accounting records, data and statistics meet the needs of management.
· Prepare special financial reports as requested by management. Present results of research and analyses and provide recommendations in written and verbal presentation formats.
· May prepare tax returns and/or legal and regulatory reports.
· Coordinate the annual audit and ensure auditors are furnished with complete and accurate data.
· May assist with accounting duties related to cash management, escrow administration, franchise activities, agent accounts or other transaction records and reporting.
· Assist in the development of business policies, conduct special financial and business related studies and cooperate with other departments in the preparation of analysis.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is required
· 3+ years as Financial Analyst or Accounting experience
· Excellent communication skills, ability to motivate or lead change
· Proficient in Excel and accounting/general ledger software