Quality Assurance Lab Tech
QUALITY ASSURANCE LAB TECH-FOOD PRODUCTION
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company, in Gaylord, is currently interviewing for a Quality Assurance Lab Tech for 2nd shift.
Come start your career at Michael Foods! Not only will you be a valued member of the world's largest producer of processed egg products, but you also will be a part of a larger family that gives back to its workers, consumers, and the community.
Our client, Michael Foods, is seeking Quality Assurance Lab Techs to fill production openings in its Gaylord location. These Quality Assurance Lab tech jobs are on 2nd shift, and the pay is $14.00 per hour.
QUALITY ASSURANCE LAB TECH RESPONSIBILITES
The Quality Assurance Lab Tech is responsible for:
· Media preparation (preparing pre-poured plates).
· Supplies inventory, receiving and ordering (SAP knowledge).
· Quality control functions in the lab including: performing temperature checks on incubators and water baths daily, sterility testing and documentation of the sterilizer, media PH, PH meter calibration, thermometer calibration.
· Media transfers for the rapid essays.
· Plating procedures on raw materials.
· Performing rapid tests (gene-trak).
· Temprature abuse procedures.
QUALITY ASSURANCE LAB TECH REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Quality Assurance Lab role:
· One year certificate from college or technical school for Biology or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Micro Lab Tech position, please contact the Doherty On-Site Michael Foods-Gaylord office at 507-237-4692. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app