Production Mixer/2nd Shift
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for Food Production Mixers to work at our client company located in Motley, MN. The Mixer hours are 2nd shift from 2:00pm-10:00pm Monday through Friday with OT. The pay is $12.98 per hour.
• Dumps or pours specified amounts of materials into machinery and equipment
• Starts machines to mix or blend ingredients and mixes for specified times
• Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
• Weighs or measures ingredients and product to ensure conformance of requirements
• Collects samples of ingredients or products for testing
• Stops mixing or blending machines when specified product qualities are obtained and pumps to transfer mixtures
• Lifts frozen product onto pallets or pitches frozen product onto crusher
• Reviews workspace for cleanliness and safety and cleans equipment according to company standards
• Sets up filament production line according to company standards
• Lift and carry up to 25 pounds occasionally and 10 pounds repeatedly
• Stand, walk, sit, climb, kneel, twist/pull throughout shift
• Allergens present include fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, dairy and eggs
• Work in wet and/or humid conditions and extreme cold
• Read and comprehend simple instructions
• Great attention to detail
• Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs
To submit yourself for the Mixer job opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Staffing Brainerd office at 218-454-4473. You may also submit a resume directly to email@example.com.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.