Molding Lead Nights $15
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing for a Deck Lead to work at our client company located in Maple Lake, MN. The hours are night shift 3:45pm-1:45am Monday-Thursday. Enjoy a three day weekend. The pay is $15.00 per hour. Overtime may be required.
MOLDING LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide leadership, direction and communication with entire team throughout plant
• Always work in a safety-conscious manner, taking necessary precautions to keep self and co-workers safe. Identify and resolve safety concerns, make recommendations on safety issues and/or work related injuries and perform accident investigations as needed.
• Review daily production and scrap reporting and take appropriate action to continuously improve. Work with Leadership Team on recurring molding issues, root cause analysis, correction(s), corrective action, and validation. Take ownership of reducing scrap and ‘first part good part' initiatives.
• Participate in creating work instructions for standardization and repeated success (as requested by Quality and/or Production Supervisor).
• Participate in corrective and preventative action activities.
• Attend at least 8 hours of Professional Development training (off-site) per year.DECK LEAD REQUIREMENTS:
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Read/create/understand work instructions and procedures and read prints.
• Mechanical aptitude, analytical problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Use measuring devices (calipers, etc.) and hand and power tools (drills, etc.).
• Math aptitude
• Lift 50 pounds.
• Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, heat and cold.
• Willing to further education and/or professional development.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent education. College degree preferred and/or Coursework in Manufacturing Processes & Supervisor Training. Coursework in 5S or Lean Manufacturing.CONTACT
To apply for the Molder Lead position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Molder Lead position, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email email@example.com.Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.