Trimmers Nights $12.50
Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing for a Molder/Trimmer to work at our client company located in Maple Lake, MN. The hours are night shift 3:45pm-1:45am Monday-Thursday. Enjoy a three day weekend. The pay is $12.50 per hour. Overtime may be required.
• Operate equipment, power tools and specialized instruments used in plant operations.
• Maintain communication with team and management to ensure that work will be completed on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with team members, contractors and company objectives and be willing to work in any and all areas of operations as requested to maintain team assets.
• Participate in the training of team members.
• Maintain cleanliness and general appearance of facilities and surrounding work area.
• Identify work priorities, meet deadlines and function with little supervision.
• Assist in troubleshooting and repairing problems with possible heavy lifting and working in cramped quarters.
• Assemble quality final finished product consistently.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Read and interpret operating manuals and engineering standards.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Work well with others.
• Attention to detail.
• Regular, predictable attendance.
• Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.
Qualified candidates please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call 320-234-6123.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.