Chicken & Egg Caretaker
CHICKEN & EGG CARETAKER
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Renville, MN is currently interviewing for a Chicken & Egg Caretaker, 1st shift.
Our client, Rembrandt Foods, is seeking Chicken & Egg Caretaker to work 1st shift at their Renville location. The starting wage depends on experience. This position offers full medical benefits, 401K, an attendance incentive and a sign on bonus.
CHICKEN & EGG CARETAKER RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Monitor egg belts and elevators for egg jams.
· Record daily temperatures, mortality, feed usage and water usage.
· Clean, sweep and perform other housekeeping requirements.
CHICKEN & EGG CARETAKER REQUIREMENTS:
· Animal Care Skills: Maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.
· Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
· Mathematical Skills: Basic arithmetic, counting, addition and subtraction.
Listed below are Equipment utilized in this position:
· Hand tools/ utility cart
· Large push broom, kitchen pull broom/squeegee, floor mop/high pressure wand
· Safety: Must be able to wear a respirator as deemed necessary by OSHA guidelines and/or management which may require being clean shaven for proper fit.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about Chicken & Egg Caretaker position, please contact the Doherty Office at (320) 329-8182 Ext.305. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app