Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Albert Lea, MN, is currently interviewing for a Production Worker on a rotating schedule, 6AM-6:30 PM or 6:00PM-6:30AM.
Our client is seeking a Production Worker to work on a rotating 12-hour shift in their Albert Lea, MN, location. This position reports to the Production Supervisor. The pay rate is $13 hourly with a $1 shift differential.
PRODUCTION WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production Worker position is responsible for:
· Ensure product quality by doing density, moisture, and measuring the size of product to keep within specification
· Monitor raw materials and finished product to comply with specifications
· Follow proper food safety practices
· Monitor, track and report production to ensure production remains on schedule
PRODUCTION WORKER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Production Worker role.
· Manufacturing experience required
· Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
· Frequent moving, climbing, and exertion of light to moderate physical effort
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production Worker position, please contact the Doherty Albert Lea office at 507-373-1699. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app