Machine Operator - 1st Shift 12 hour
Doherty Staffing is currently recruiting for Machine Operators in Somerset, WI. The Machine Operator positions are on a rotating 12-hour shift, 6:00am-6:00pm. These positions are Temp-to-Hire with advancement opportunities.This position consists of
· Working with machines that produce medical device parts.
· Will be working in a clean room environment.
· Perform light assembly on medical parts.
· Prepping parts for packaging area.Position requires the following:
· Entry level positions.
· Basic math skills.
· Color and Vision Test will be administered.
· Must have good dexterity.
· Ability to work 12-hour, rotating shifts.
For more information, please call our New Richmond office at 715-246-6635 or you may apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app