ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST
Doherty Top Talent has partnered with a large manufacturing client in Owatonna, MN to hire for an Accounts payable analyst who will perform a variety of professional accounting duties in a great team environment this position is a long term contract position. Initial screening through Doherty Top Talent.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounts Payable position is responsible for:
· Check all invoices for proper documentation/approval prior to vouchering for payment
· Reconcile accounts payable register and transaction
· Prepare weekly check run, obtaining proper signatures and approvals, mail check
· Vouch payables in legacy systems
· Assist in month end closing process of sub-ledger
· Resolve invoice/receiving discrepancies
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Accounts Payable role.
· Minimum of 3 year experience
· Associates in Accounting or related field
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Accounts Payable position, please contact the Doherty Office at (507)384-3534. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: http://www.dohertystaffing.com/jobs/jobs #officecareer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app