- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in N. Mankato, MN is interviewing for a 1st shift Machine Operator.
Our client specializes in designing and manufacturing components for industries such as Agriculture, Construction, Mining, Military, and more. This is a full-time position starting out at $12.00/hr on 1st shift, Monday-Friday from 7am-4pm.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Machine Operator is responsible for:
- Setting up and operating drill presses, hones, and other tools
- Loading machines manually or through operation of a bar feeder
- Interpreting blue prints and job specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator job:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Required to work overtime as requested
- Must possess mathematical skills, computer skills, and experience with gauges and calipers
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator job, please contact the Mankato Doherty office at 507-387-5009 or submit your resume to DSS_Mankato@doherty.jobs. You can also apply at http://www.doherty.jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app