Medical Production Stager
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client that is seeking a Medical Staging Coordinator to work 1st shift in their Eden Prairie location. The pay is $16/hour. The client develops advanced surface enhancement products, services and systems to the world's leading healthcare product manufacturers.
Stop by our weekly hiring events every Wednesday from 9am-3pm!
MEDICAL STAGING COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Medical Staging Coordinator position is responsible for:
· Coordinator will handle, mix, test and prepare product for production for both coating solutions sales and coating services
· Coordinator will be required to follow written process instructions for proper handling and preparing of coating solutions (chemistry) for use
· Coordinator is essential to ensuring that the device history record (DHR) accurately represents the exact process through which production parts and coating solutions pass to become finished goods
· Prepping physical products for production including labeling and testing of coating solutions.
· Assist in maintaining chemistry inventory through the use of the MRP system
· Complete production documentation accurately before quality assurance check
MEDICAL STAGING COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Medical Staging Coordinator role:
· Strong data entry skills with knowledge of medical device manufacturing with experience with working with DHRs
· Basic mathematical tabulation and calculation skills
· Ability to lift up to 30lbs occasionally
· HS Diploma or a technical degree (some level of completion)
· Must have experience in Microsoft Products
· Must excel in a fast-pace, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Medical Staging Coordinator position, please contact the Doherty office at 952-832-8347. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app