Customer Service Representative
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a client in Eagan, MN, in search of a Customer Service Representative/Advertising Traffic Coordinator. The ideal candidate should be someone who's resourceful, flexible and customer focused with strong written and verbal communication skills. This is a contract assignment with daytime hours Monday-Friday.The Advertising Traffic Coordinator is responsible for:
• Leading projects for magazine publications
• Proofreading, conducting quality control checks on final drafts and managing contracts with regional photographers while conforming to strict deadlines
• Help to create content for magazine advertisements and online profiles
• Working closely with potential candidates, Account Managers and the sales team
• Managing accounts and projects through email and phoneThe following is required for the Advertising Traffic Coordinator:
• Associates' or bachelor's degree.
• Two years or more of customer service and demonstrated relevant project management or coordination experience.
• Strong written communication and pleasant customer service phone skills.
• Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
• Correspond daily with customers and providing timely feedback on profile material.
• Manage spreadsheets to track market purchases, progress and approvals.
• Contract and maintain relationships with photographers in assigned markets.
• Work closely with various internal departments.
• Strong computer skills including knowledge in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Suite applications.
• Self-motivated, process-oriented and results-driven team player.
Please apply online at http://dohertystaffing.com, or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter for more information.
· Edina: 952-832-8363
· Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
· Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app