Clean Room Operator
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with Cypress Semiconductor in Bloomington, MN, is now hiring Clean Room Operators for all shifts! Clean Room positions are 12 month, contract-to-hire positions!
**No experience necessary, training provided!
Earn built-in overtime pay every other week! **
Clean Room Operator Responsibilities:
· Operate assigned equipment and run production material in a clean room environment
· Loading and unloading wafer equipment (microchips)
· Follow detailed process to ensure correct procedure is completed
· Perform quality inspections on finished product
· Follow safety requirements of the equipment and processes in assigned areas
Clean Room Operator Requirements:
· Basic computer skills required
· Must be willing to stand 12 hour shifts
· Must be willing to work in a cleanroom environment, including wearing full clean room attire
· High School Diploma or GED
A Shift: Sunday-Tuesday, and every other Wednesday 6:00am-6:00pm
B Shift: Sunday-Tuesday, and every other Wednesday 6:00pm-6:00am
C Shift: Thursday-Saturday, and every other Wednesday 6:00am-6:00pm
D Shift: Thursday-Saturday, and every other Wednesday 6:00pm-6:00am
Pay: up to $15.10/hour DOE, with opportunity for 5% pay increase after training period.
Want to see what it's like to work as a Maintenance Technician/Cleanroom Operator? Click here to watch a short video!
To apply, please go to www.dohertystaffing.com and reply to this posting.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.dohertystaffing.com
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.