Product Quality Supervisor
Doherty Career Solutions is looking for a Product Quality Supervisor to work with a diverse, privately held organization whose roots are firmly planted in the food and agriculture business. This position is responsible for ensuring that all product produced meets quality standards by continuous monitoring of the finished product on all lines and executing the appropriate processing standards to achieve those quality standards. This position supervises and coordinates on an assigned shift the activities of the facility to meet operational goals, specifically, but not limited to product quality, sanitation, food safety, employee safety along with any other customer or facility requirements.
- May lead various departmental teams to and participate in cross functional teams for problem solving in a manner that promotes collaboration.
- Ensure Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Plans are current, relevant, and executed effectively to prevent unsafe conditions and adulteration of product.
- Is responsible for supporting, managing, or implementing Food Safety and Product Quality standards.
- Assists in auditing facility for Quality and Production processes. Provides an assessment of plant capability identifies gaps, works with project teams and functional partners to address gaps found during audits.
- Serve as an ongoing resource for all facilities to drive continuous food safety improvement initiatives as well as processing efficiency standards.
- Understands Quality Assurance Procedures and importance of, continually drives for process efficiency as well as product quality.
- Champions and supports Six Sigma processes and approaches to lean manufacturing.
- Works in conjunction with management team in monitoring control room activities for the facility.
- Ensures that the processing, packaging and analytical equipment is calibrated and functioning properly.
- Works closely with factory sanitation supervisor to create standards and best practices to verify plant, equipment and grounds sanitary status and program effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college or university
- Three plus years' experience and/or training. This position supports a 24/7 operation and will be required to work shifts.
- Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Apply online or contact a recruiter at 952-832-8390.