7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Absolutely no 3rd Party Vendors!
Doherty Career Solutions, a professional employment firm, has partnered with our Client, a leading company in the banking industry, to identify and recruit qualified candidates for a Solution Architect, for their company located in Minneapolis, MN. This is a contract to hire opportunity for employment with our partnered client.
Pricing and Valuation Analytics Application Manager/ Derivatives Technology, Corporate Treasury.
· Seeking an accomplished Senior Technology Solution Architect \ Application Manager with experience in the derivatives business, the Numerix platform, and particularly application development team leadership with hands on design; to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives
· Manages the ongoing design and build of the derivatives XVA (Additional Valuation Adjustments) technology solution while working with technology and business line stakeholders to ensure expectations are met
· Manages development projects and application support functions for the XVA technology platform within the Corporate Treasury Department
· Builds relationships and partners with the trading functions, quantitative development and technology senior management to oversee, develop and implement technology plans and strategies
· Provides direction and oversight for application support functions to ensure quality processing while meeting or exceeding application service level commitments
· Interfaces with senior management to ensure application systems and projects are meeting or exceeding their expectations
· Provides oversight to address application system issues as well as define and manage resource requirements and allocations
· Monitors and improves quality and ensures 'best practice' development techniques while complying with enterprise policies
· Successful applicants will exemplify companies ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Leaders at this client consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Leaders that are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent work experience
· At least 5 years of Application Architecture Design
· At least 8 years' experience with major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications
· At least 10 years' experience with developing and implementing applications
Extensive experience in
· Solution Architect; application design
· Application development leadership
· IT project management
· Business relationship management
· Vendor oversight and relationship management
· Team leadership
· IT systems management
· Full understanding and experience with the software development life cycle
Subject matter expert in
· Banking technologies
· Derivatives business
· Numerix application or other pricing and valuation analytics software
· Familiar with the Calypso application
· MS SQL Server 2012
· MS C#.NET
· MS Windows 2012 Server
· Web Services - IIS, Apache Tomcat
· Transmission services - MQ, Connect Direct, Autosys