Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the food industry located in Park Rapids, MN. We are seeking Sanitation Workers for these long-term and rewarding employment opportunities! There are a variety of shifts available and compensation is dependent upon the shift worked.
Our client started in 1950 on a small farm in the northwest region of the U.S., and has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. While their growth has been remarkable, they have never forgotten where they came from.
Sanitation Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Know and understand the functions of cleaning chemicals used for sanitation purposes
· Communicate effectively with supervisory staff regarding plant sanitation and safety procedures
· Perform procedures for cleaning and sanitizing the plant and equipment
· Work in a safe and orderly manner while in the plant and on the property
· Keep your work area clean
· Work in temperature and humidity extremes
Sanitation Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Add, subtract, multiply, divide and determine percentages and parts per million using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
· Climb stairs and ladders, push/pull and reach above shoulder height frequently
· Lift 50 pounds occasionally and 20 pounds frequently
· Push/pull force up to 50 pounds
· Read and understand container labeling, written procedures, MSDS and equipment instructions
· Correctly use crank up ladders, electric man lifts, pressure washers and hand tools occasionally
· See color to properly identify chemicals and the labels
· Stand or walk on floor continuously
To apply for the Sanitation position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Sanitation position, please call our Park Rapids office directly at 218-732-2156 or email DSS_ParkRapids@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app