Customer Service Representative 2
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a rapidly growing furniture company in Bloomington in search of Customer Service Representatives 2s. This is a direct hire position with a shift you can choose between 7:00am-8:00pm, Monday-Friday. This is a great entry-level role for a positive personality looking to grow in a company!
· Provide efficient and courteous service while solving complex customer service issues.
· Provide information to customers and resolve inquires in a timely manner.
· Process orders for product and place into computer system.
· Actively work to address customer needs, and suggest practical solutions to ensure a high quality customer experience.
· Maintain performance standards to meet business objectives and goals.
· Help build a positive, open culture that encourages and rewards cooperation and collaboration.
· Building rapport to create a positive customer experience.
· Maintain attention to detail when documenting items.
· Resolves problems quickly and efficiently using informed decisions.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3+ years of previous customer service experience
· Previous experience with kitchen cabinet or furniture industry required.
· Proven ability to build rapport with customers
· Previous home improvement knowledge highly preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
· Able to work some evenings and weekends.
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app