· Same day data entry of customer purchase orders into the system. Order receipt can come in the form of e-mail, fax, or phone.
· Provide same day order confirmations and clarify order discrepancies.
· Support order status requests, limited processing of return material authorizations, credits/debits, and answering customer questions.
· Expedite requests as necessary.
· Obtain 100% accuracy entering customer Purchase Orders. Ensure all pertinent fields are entered accurately, in a timely manner, and adhering to any unique customer requirements.
· Actively work to streamline Purchase Order entry with focus on creating consistency among customers.
· Meet established productivity rates.
- Previous order entry experience preferred
- Minimum level of education is a High School diploma or equivalent.
- A background in supporting manufacturing processes is a plus.
- Proficient typing skills with high level of accuracy (at least 50 wpm).
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app