Payroll Specialist / HRIS Specialist
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is hiring for a Payroll/HRIS Specialist to join the nation's second largest, full-service real estate brokerage firm headquartered in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. This quickly growing firm offers brokerage, mortgage, franchising, title and escrow, and insurance services across the United States and relocation services globally.
This is a full-time and benefit-eligible, direct-hire position. Benefits include healthcare coverage, life insurance, long and short term disability, paid time off, holiday pay, a 401(k) retirement savings program, and company-paid parking or public transportation. Ideal candidates have strong multi-state payroll experience combined with HRIS administration experience.
· Support all aspects of multi-company, multi-state payroll. Perform full range of payroll responsibilities, including but not limited to employee and change entry, time reporting management, special deductions/earnings, audit, payment services, tax activities, and all other duties required to produce the organization's payroll.
· Deliver reporting for a wide variety of routine and ad-hoc needs using system programs, report writer programs, and MS Excel.
· Provide excellent customer service, information response, and trouble-shooting to internal HR/Payroll and functional partners, employees, management, and vendors.
· Maintain HRIS and related systems, including organizational structure set-up, program configuration, and system security and access authorization.
· Collaborate with other functions on payroll and HRIS related topics (e.g. benefits, compensation, finance, employee relations).
· Provide training support to all levels of system users.
· Document processes and recommend process improvements.
· 3-7 years payroll experience, including HRIS administration experience
· Strong MS Excel skills, plus HRIS report writing experience
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
· Ability to easily communicate complex ideas both written and verbally
· Ultimate/UltiPro software experience preferred
· Payroll certification (FPC or CPP) preferred
Please apply online at http://doherty.jobs, or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter.
· Edina: 952-832-8363
· Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
· Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app