Technical Customer Service Rep
Doherty Top Talent is seeking Spanish-Bilingual Technical Customer Service representatives to join a high growth, high-energy company in Anoka MN that designs, markets, and distributes the most popular cake decorations and bakery supplies in the bakery industry. The Support Specialist will be completing extensive Microsoft Excel entries and providing technical support for customers and clients.
10:15am-7pm four days a week & Saturday 7am-2pm (required). $16.50/hour
· Provide technical support and customer service on all software system platforms and applications to present and potential customers.
· Take a high volume of inbound calls from customers and provide those customers with excellent customer service.
· Perform question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
· Able to provide solutions such as, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, resolving username and password problems and assisting with navigating around application menus.
· Strong knowledge of software applications including spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), word processing (Microsoft Word), presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint) and e-mail (Microsoft Outlook.
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to type at least 40 wpm
· Must be familiar with internet and software applications.
· Experience providing phone support or helpdesk support
· Proficiency using PCs and Macs including, major browsers (IE, FF, Safari, Chrome) and other web-based applications.
Must be fluent in Spanish and English
Please apply online at http://doherty.jobs, or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app