Clinical Study Assistant (Customer Service)
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a leader in the clinical research industry located in Northeast Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking Study Assistants to work short-term contracts with hours between 7:30am-7:30pm. Candidates will not work the entire 12 hour shift as schedules are created during that time frame; however, candidates must not have any schedule conflicts during that time range on study days. Finally, candidates must commit to the schedule for all days of the study.
Compensation starts at $13 per hour for this opportunity, and employees get a raise to $14 per hour after successfully completing 10 days on assignment.
Study Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide face-to-face customer service at a study station during the clinical research study.
- Training on the specific study station is provided prior to starting the position.
- Provide thorough documentation of subject information for study records.
- Study Stations include but are not limited to Check-in, Informed Consent, Product Distribution/Weights, Taping, and Final Check.
- 1+ year of customer service experience required.
- Medical background preferred (CMA, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced/changing clinical research environment.
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Excel, and data entry skills.
- Must have a flexible schedule and proven dependability.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000