Poultry Barn Maintenance
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Renville, MN is currently interviewing for a Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker, 1st shift. SUMMARY:
Our client is seeking a Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker, to work 1st shift in their Renville, MN location. The starting wage depends on experience. This position is eligible for full benefits, 401K, an attendance incentive program and sign on bonus.
Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker Responsibilities:The Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker position is responsible for:
• Overall maintenance of barn facility, repairs and job may require after hours work.
• Monitor computer for all house vitals (water, air, and feed).
• Communicate with Side Managers on day-to-day maintenance issues.
• Trouble shoot and repair barn equipment such as feed augers, motors, fans and water lines.
• Follow all OSHA safety regulations and procedures. Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker Requirements: The following are required for the Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker role:
• Mechanical, electrical, metal working and plumbing knowledge.
• Operate power tools and equipment safely.
• Read, understand and effectively communicate information through writing and speaking so others will understand.
• Animal Care Skills - Maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living condition in the building.
• Previous personal or professional experience working on a farm is a plus.CONTACT
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker position, please contact the Doherty Office at (320) 329-8182 Ext.305. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app#MFGcareer