Absolutely No 3rd Party Vendors!!!!!!!
(2 positions available)
3 months plus, possible contract to perm
Or 8 months plus, possible contract to perm
An experience architect (XA) is a user experience professional adept at planning and designing the experience architecture of our customer facing interfaces. The XA understands the methods and tools for creating taxonomies, user flow diagrams and screen layouts, and fundamentally understands the methods and concepts related to findability and usability.
The ideal candidate is passionate yet patient; confident yet humble. They will take initiative to thoroughly understand our customers and the finance industry. They are driven to create findable, usable, world-class experiences. This candidate loves collaboration, can articulately communicate and clearly translate functional objectives into detailed experience specifications.
• Partner with business analysts, developers, testers, product owners and compliance specialists to translate requirements into experience architectures using wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and other artifacts as needed
• Work concurrently on multiple projects while still maintaining the patience and passion necessary when focused on only one project
• Collaboratively partner with UX peers (visual designers, content writers, researchers and prototypers) to create world class customer experiences
• Optimize experience architecture to promote findability and usability while accommodating technical needs/constraints
• Analyze requirements and provide context to create findable and usable interface designs that benefit both our business partners and our customers
• Create prototypes using tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Visio, Axure and others as needed
• Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, and high-fidelity prototypes across the different stages of the design process to communicate design intent
• Observe participatory design/user testing sessions.
• Take notes in user interviews and usability testing sessions.
• Maintain clear and well defined XA artifacts such as wireframes, user flow diagrams and other UX artifacts as needed
• Work in cross-channel environment designing for desktop/laptop, mobile devices, ATM, IVR and brick and mortar
• Minimum Qualifications
• 4 years of professional experience working as an experience architect, information architect or interaction designer
• BA in design-related discipline: such as human factors, information architecture, user experience and interaction design
• Experience collaborating with large teams using outstanding communication skills
• Experience delivering high quality work according to specification and on time
• Experience successfully executing and balancing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, devices and brick and mortar locations
• Experience presenting XA artifacts to project teams
• Experience creating XA artifacts such as wireframes, user flow diagrams, experience maps and prototypes
• Experience designing responsive interfaces for multiple form factors
• Expert in: Microsoft Visio, Adobe Creative Cloud and prototyping software
• MA in design-related discipline: such as human factors, information architecture, user experience and interaction design
• Experience creating accessible interfaces
• Some experience coding and working closely with developers
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Strong leadership skills