7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client in Detroit Lakes MN, is currently interviewing for a Machine Operator on 2nd shift. SUMMARY
Our client, a world class manufacturer in Detroit Lakes, is seeking a Machine Operator, to work 7:45 pm - 6:15am Monday through Thursday in the Detroit Lakes location. The pay is $14.50 an hour. MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure a safe work for self and others
• Run manual machine or hand tools
• Basic computer knowledge, ability to make appropriate changes to the machine to maintain quality parts
• Inspect parts and be able to recognize defects and non-conformities
• Complete reports and all necessary paper work for the job
• Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assignedThe following is required for the MACHINE OPERATOR role:
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for entire shift with breaks
• Must be able to read measuring instruments
• Be able to follow directions
• Be a team playerCONTACT
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator position, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs and then contact the Doherty Perham Office at 218-346-7749. You can also submit your resume directly to email@example.com.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app