CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMIN SU
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Doherty Staffing is interviewing for a customer service administrator to work at our client company in Fergus Falls, MN. This is a full-time temp to hire Monday- Friday day shift opportunity. Pay will depend upon qualifications and experience.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The customer service administrator will be responsible for:
- Responsible for Customer Data Entry & Update in System
- Work with sales and customer to verify information for new customers
- Provides a first class experience to the client that facilitates and enhances the business relationship.
- Add and update system information for existing customers
- Create new customer ID's and records in MAS
- Add New Account Forms to STP Server
- Work with Finance to identify and implement payment method and tax status.
- Work with new and existing clients to give technical support, resolve chronic problems and encourage/teach them to use our importable order forms
- Work with customers & customer service members on how to identify and communicate options to best suit our clients' freight and packaging requirements within the existing system
- Add new addresses and all required notes per company standards & CSR request.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the customer service role:
- H.S. Diploma / GED
- 3 to 5 years related customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have computer efficiency in Excel, Windows and Word. MAS 500 experience preferred
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable calling new customers to ask questions & clarify informationPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Associates Degree preferred
• High performance teams and a strong team player.
• Commitment to company values.
• Negotiation skills
• Working knowledge of all areas of customer service
To submit yourself for the customer service position, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then submit your resume to DSS_FergusFalls_Wahpeton@dohertystaffing.com. Questions may be directed to 701-591-0101 or 320-763-3121.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is a Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app