Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for a production/wood specialists to work at our client company, Northern Contours in Fergus Falls, MN. First and second shift openings with competetive wages and weekly pay!
PRODUCTION/WOOD SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
The production/wood specialist position is responsible for:
- Routing, gluing, pressing, trimming/buffing, inspecting and packaging
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area
- Wrap and pallet finished goods as determined by customer orders
- Track production on schedule provided by supervisor
- Accurately use tape measures and/or rulers
PRODUCTION/WOOD SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS:
The following are required for the production/wood specialist position:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess good basic math skills and know how to use a tape measure
- Be willing to cross train through the production areas
- Some prior production experience preferred
- Have good work history and attendance
- Be willing to stand for 8 hours per day with bending, twisting, and lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds
To submit yourself for the production/wood specialist job opportunity, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Staffing Wahpeton Office at 701-591-0101 or Alexandria Office at 320-763-3121.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app