Production Nights $13
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in St. Michael, is currently interviewing Meat Packagers. The regular hours for the Meat Packager position are 2:30pm-11pm Monday-Friday. The pay rate is $13.00 per hour.
This is not a slaughter house. Packaged meat is delivered to J&B and processed at J&B.
MEAT PACKAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Trim, cut, and marinate different cuts of meat (beef, chicken, pork or fish)
· Observe proper seal on package
· Check product count for weight and accuracy
· Box product
· Adhere labels
· Inspect outgoing boxes for cleanliness and neatness
· Work in a fast-paced environment in close proximity to others
MEAT PACKAGER REQUIREMENTS
· Frequently lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
· Follow written and verbal work instruction
· Work in a cold, wet and/or humid environment
· Stand for entire shift (with breaks)
To inquire about the Meat Packaging position, please first apply on line at www.doherty.jobs then call 763-497-9588 and ask about the jobs in St Michael.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app