Molding Tech 2nd Shift
- Employment Status
- Full Time
INJECTION MOLDING TECHNICIAN
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking an Injection Molding Technician to work at our client company located in Lester Prairie, MN. The Injection Molding Technician position is on 2nd shift from 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday. The pay is $15-$20 per hour depending on skills and experience. Overtime opportunities may be available.
The Injection Molding Technician would work in an environment that specializes in solutions for the liquid packaging industry.
INJECTION MOLDING RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensuring injection molding machines and connected automated systems are set to regulation parameters, quality standards, and meet all production goals
• Setting-up machines, reading blueprints, and measuring product with calipers
• Assemble, form, clean, smooth, and position molds and cores
• Troubleshoot molding machines and equipment
• Operate various machines such as Cadet G90, Toshiba G 190, VanDorn 100/25, Toshiba EC 180 N/G 190 N/150 N/ ISG 190 N/EC390 N and Husky Hylectric 300/400 and 500
INJECTION MOLDING REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of 3 years related experience
• Skilled at machine operating
• Standing for the entire shift (with breaks)
• Self-directed problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
To apply for the Injection Molding position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Injection Molding position, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS and Android I www.doherty.jobs/app