Production Food/Nights $12.75 NEW PAY RATE
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Cargill, Inc. has selected Doherty Staffing Solutions as their staffing provider. We currently have job opportunities for Food Handlers/Food Assemblers at our Monticello location.
We are seeking Food Handlers/Food Assemblers for night shift from 1:30pm-10pm (approximate end time) paying $12.75.
Let us know what days you can work and we'll only schedule you for those days!
FOOD PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Package various egg related food products
- Straighten and inspect product
- Checking the weight of product
- Wash buckets, parts, pans and utensils
- Box making
FOOD PRODUCTION REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic math skills including counting and tallying
- Accurately read digital scales
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Willing to lift up to 40lbs continuously for 8-10 hours
- Willing to work with dairy, egg and pork products
- Wear personal protective equipment to include a smock, hairnet, bump hat, hearing protection, gloves, safety glasses and steel-toed water resistant boots. All PPE is provided.
Food Handlers must understand and practice all Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety, and personal safety policies.
CONTACT:Please first apply on line at www.doherty.jobs then contact the Doherty Representative at the Monticello office at 763-271-5796.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app