1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Phillips Distilling, previously known as United States Distilling (USDP) in Princeton has selected Doherty Staffing Solutions as their staffing provider. We currently have a night shift opportunity from 4pm-2am Monday-Thursday and enjoy a 3-day weekend. Or choose to work fewer days with a part time schedule. The pay is $12.00 per hour.
Since 1912 Phillips Distilling has been bottling high quality spirits and other popular brands.
PRODUCTION BOTTLING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Invert cases of empty bottles, place on conveyor belt, place empty case in overhead conveyor
- Observe bottles as they travel along the conveyor removing or repairing as needed
- Remove full bottles from conveyor and place them into empty cases
- Lift full cases from case sealer conveyor and stack them on pallets
PRODUCTION BOTTLING REQUIREMENTS:
- Work at a very fast-pace
- Lift 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds regularly
- Stand 8 hours (with breaks)
- Lift from floor, overhead and, above shoulder
- Good math and counting skills
- Read bar codes and labels
- Focus on safety
To apply for the Production position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Production position, please call 763-633-7242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android I www.doherty.jobs/app