Food Production Days
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Cargill, Inc. has selected Doherty Staffing Solutions as their staffing provider. We currently have job opportunities for Food Handlers at our Monticello and Big Lake locations. We are seeking Food Handlers for day shift from 5:30am-2pm paying $12.00.
If you're looking for full time, part time or just summer work, let us know!
Cargill has been in business for 150 years with 150,000 employees working every day to nourish the world in a safe, responsible, sustainable way. The Monticello and Big Lake facilities produce egg products such as omelets, French toast, breakfast sandwiches, burritos and hard-cooked eggs.
FOOD HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Package various egg related food products
- Straighten and inspect product
- Checking the weight of product
- Wash buckets, parts, pans and utensils
- Re-work and box product
FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic math skills including counting and tallying
- Accurately read digital scales
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Willing to lift up to 40lbs continuously for 8-10 hours
- Willing to work with dairy, egg and breakfast meat products
Please first apply on line at www.doherty.jobs then contact the Doherty Representative at the Monticello office at 763-271-5796.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android I www.doherty.jobs/app