Production Food/Days $12.00 NEW PAY RATE
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Cargill, Inc. has selected Doherty Staffing Solutions as their staffing provider. We currently have job opportunities for Food Handlers/Food Assemblers at our Monticello location.
We are seeking Food Handlers/Food Assemblers for day shift from 5:30am-2pm paying $12.00.
Let us know what days you can work and we'll only schedule you for those days! Let us know if you're looking to work full time!
FOOD HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Package various egg related food products
- Straighten and inspect product
- Checking the weight of product
- Wash buckets, parts, pans and utensils
- Box making
FOOD HANDLER REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic math skills including counting and tallying
- Accurately read digital scales
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Willing to lift up to 40lbs continuously for 8-10 hours
- Willing to work with dairy, egg and pork products
- Wear personal protective equipment to include a smock, hairnet, bump hat, hearing protection, gloves, safety glasses and steel-toed water resistant boots. All PPE is provided.
Food Handlers must understand and practice all Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety, and personal safety policies.
Please first apply on line at www.doherty.jobs then contact the Doherty Representative at the Monticello office at 763-271-5796.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app