7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing for production employees to work at our client company located in Wahpeton, ND. The hours are 6am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday and overtime on Fridays and Saturdays as needed.
WOOD PRODUCTION JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The wood production position is responsible for:
- Filling holes with putty and sanding smooth
- Hands out dents and router chatter
- Removes burnish lines by hand or machine sanding
- Measures each size of board to ensure correct dimensions and inspect boards for defects
WOOD PRODUCTION REQUIREMENTS:
The Wood Production position requires:
- High school education or equivalent
- Manual/finger dexterity skills
- Willing to lift 3-8 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally
Works safely and keeps work area clear of potential hazards
Qualified candidates please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs/apply then call our Doherty Staffing Solutions Wahpeton office at 701-591-0101.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app