7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing for production employees to work at our client company located in Wahpeton, ND. The hours are 6am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday and overtime on Fridays and Saturdays as needed. These are long term positions and entry level. Willing to train!
WOOD PRODUCTION JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The wood production position is responsible for:
- Filling holes with putty and sanding smooth
- Hands out dents and router chatter
- Removes burnish lines by hand or machine sanding
- Measures each size of board to ensure correct dimensions and inspect boards for defects
WOOD PRODUCTION REQUIREMENTS:
The Wood Production position requires:
- High school education or equivalent
- Manual/finger dexterity skills
- Willing to lift 3-8 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally
Works safely and keeps work area clear of potential hazards
Qualified candidates please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs/apply then call our Doherty Staffing Solutions Wahpeton office at 701-591-0101.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app