7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing for Truck Loaders to work at our client company located in Grand Forks, ND. The hours are day shift from 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday. The pay is $10.00 per hour.
Finished Mattresses and box springs are inspected for defects. Following inspection, mattresses and box springs are sent through the automatic bagging machine then loaded onto the trucks according to the shipping order.
TRUCK LOADER RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Remove mattresses from conveyor line and place on roller table.
2. Trim excess threads with scissors.
3. Place Destination Sticker & Law in place so as not to interfere with the bagging machine operation.
4. Slide mattresses and box springs onto bagging machine.
5. Remove bagged mattresses and box springs, then place in staging area
6. Move mattresses and box springs from staging area onto truck trailer
7. Stack mattresses and box springs Flat in truck for optimum efficiency
8. Load according to shipping order.
9. Other duties as necessary.
TRUCK LOADER REQUIREMENTS
· Use of hands and fingers (grasping, handling and feeling), reaching with hands and arms with eye hand coordination.
· Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop and kneel (standing and/or sitting for extended periods), often bending and twisting.
· Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
· Ability to speak and communicate effectively with the ability to read and interpret details and documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, operations and maintenance instructions and labeling.
· Ability to endure repeated lifting, pushing and pulling of objects up to 100 lbs.
· Having good physical mobility, flexibility and coordination.
· Able to work around noise, moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust.
Those interested in the Truck Loader position please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call 218-470-0175.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer