Doherty Staffing is currently interviewing for a Maintenance Mechanic to work for our client company located in Fergus Falls, MN. This is a direct hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty Staffing. Our client offers a competitive starting wage of $18-$21 based on experience.
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain manufacturing equipment and building.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and participate in LEAN activities.
- Conducts 'pre-flight' checkout of operating systems prior to start-up of line.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system.
- Perform other duties as may be required and/or assigned.
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma/GED, technical or vocational training preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience in the maintenance mechanic field.
- Experience with electrical and mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of PLC's.
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime
- Willing to lift up to 50 pounds, climb onto overhead structures and on top of equipment.
For more information about this Maintenance Mechanic opportunity, please contact the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274. You may also submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org