Tiromat Operator 2nd Shift
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for a Tiromat Operator to work at our client company located in Motley, MN. The hours are 2nd shift from 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday with possible overtime. The starting pay is $13.76 per hour with an increase to $17.12 after 18 months.
TIROMAT OPERATOR JOB SUMMARY:
Tends machine that performs the packaging functions of making, labeling, packing or wrapping containers by performing the following duties.
TIROMAT OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work between varying computer interfaces while navigating computer screens.
• Prepare and start machine and observe operation to detect malfunctions of machine.
• Alerts maintenance of breakdowns and mechanical problems.
• Makes minor adjustments or repairs such as changing film or dies, calibrating scales, adjusting guides, setting metal detector or clearing away damaged product containers.
• Weigh packages manually per company specifications.
• Feeds product to conveyor, hoppers, or other feeding devices and unloads packaged product.
• Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged with proper seal and date.
• Replenishes packaging supplies such as wrapping paper, boxes, cartons, glue, ink or labels.
• Mounts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or other feeding devices.
• Keeps equipment and area clean.
• Records production information per company specifications.
• Performs daily and/or weekly equipment checks, conducts maintenance when equipment is not in use.
• Cleans equipment according to company standards.
TIROMAT OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent with computer screen navigation
• High School diploma or GED
• 1-3 months related experience
• Read a limited number of 2-3 syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and a series of numbers
• Written, spoken and verbal comprehension
• Math skills to include adding, subtracting, multiply and divide
• Lift or move up to 25 pounds
To submit yourself for the Tiromat Operator job opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Staffing Brainerd office at 218-454-4473. You may also submit a resume directly to email@example.com.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.