CNC Machinist /Days
Doherty Staffing Solutions is now hiring for a CNC MACHINIST to work at our client, located in Staples, MN. The hours for the CNC MACHINIST could either be Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm or Monday -Friday 6:00AM-2:30pm, with over time opportunities available. The pay is $15-$26+ per hour depending on experience.
This is a trial for hire opportunity. Successfully complete the evaluation period with our client and be hired.
SUMMARYComplete machine set-up and operation, and responsible for quality assurance to produce parts efficiently and according to customer specifications.
CNC MACHINIST RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate a CNC lathe and milling machine in safe manner· Recognize defects per work instructions and inspection report
· Accurately produce paperwork within deadlines
· Responsible for correct quantities and job counts and ensure quality of parts
· Follow all directions on operator work instructions and documents
· Use calipers and micrometers for measuringCNC MACHINIST REQUIREMENTS
· Previous CNC lathe and milling machine experience
· Basic math knowledge· Attention to detail · Accuracy and reliability
To apply for the CNC position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the CNC position, please call our Brainerd office at 218-454-4473 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.