CNC Machinist /Days
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is now hiring for a CNC MACHINIST to work at our client, located in Staples, MN. The hours for the CNC MACHINIST could either be Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm or Monday -Friday 6:00AM-2:30pm, with over time opportunities available. The pay is $15-$26+/hour depending on experience. This is a temp-to-hire position.
Complete machine set-up and operation, and responsible for quality assurance to produce parts efficiently and according to customer specifications.
CNC MACHINIST RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain a safe work environment
· Operate a CNC lathe and milling machine
· Monitor machine effectively
· Participate in timely communications with peers, supervisors and others as appropriate
· Recognize defects per work instructions and inspection report
· Accurately produce paperwork
· Meet deadlines
· Responsible for correct quantities and job counts
· Follow all directions on operator work instructions and documents
· Use calipers and micrometers for measuring
· Inspections of parts to ensure quality
· Other duties may be assigned
CNC MACHINIST REQUIREMENTS
· Previous CNC lathe and milling machine experience
· Must follow direction
· Basic math knowledge
· Team player
· Attention to detail
· Accuracy and reliability
To be considered for the CNC MACHINIST position, apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call 218-454-4473 to schedule an interview.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.