Machine Operator Nights
Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing for Machine Operators to work at our client company located in Little Falls, MN. We are hiring for 12 hours shifts on nights from 7pm-7am paying $11.00 per hour.
The Machine Operator operates department equipment to product to include printed materials, envelopes, plastics, or mail pieces, according to customer guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operates Letter shop, Envelop and/or AMP equipment
• Reviews job tickets to ensure thorough awareness of the requirements of the job to be produced
• Assists with the set-up of equipment to include troubleshooting and/or machine adjustments as needed
• Inspects materials being processed such as sort, package, and/or ship per job ticket instructions
• Ensures the accurate re-packing of excess materials to eliminate waste
• Conducts thorough, documented quality checks and follows written quality assurance guidelines
• Completes accurate entries to include job tickets, quantities produced, and hours worked
• Follows all established safety policies and procedures
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
• Read, write and understand basic English
• Basic computer skills
• Skilled in quality checks
• Stand 12 hours
• Lift 50 pounds
To be considered for the Machine Operator position, apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call 218-454-4473.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.