Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Golden Valley, MN is currently interviewing for a direct hire Maintenance Mechanic on 2nd shift to work in the Corrugated and Custom Packaging Industry.
Our client is a manufacturer of corrugated and custom packaging and they are seeking a 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic. This is a direct hire position pay will depend on qualifications.
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities
The following are the Maintenance Mechanic's responsibilities:
· Complete minor maintenance service and repairs
· Maintain buildings and plant facilities in clean and orderly condition
· Order and maintain supplies and equipment inventories
· Provide general facilities support
· Build positive working relationships with a focus on production
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements
The following are required for the Maintenance Mechanic role:
· High school diploma
· Maintenance related post-secondary education is preferred
· Minimum of 3 years general maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting
· Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing and carpentry
· Proficiency with pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical and programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
· Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
· Experience testing and troubleshooting motor controls up to 480v
· Experience repairing and replacing electrical circuits up to 480v
· Ability to make steel fabrications via measuring, cutting bending and welding
· Must be reliable
· Ability to stand/walk up to 8 hours, repetitive pushing, pulling, bending and stooping
· Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
· A Boiler License-2nd Class B (2b) license is preferred
To apply and submit yourself as a candidate, go to www.doherty.jobs Please contact the North Metro office at 952-835-8883 with any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app