CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS
Credit Analyst- Chanhassen, MNDoherty Career Solutions has teamed with a client to hire a Credit Analyst. The Credit Analyst will work with B2B customer service, accounts receivable, credit analysis, and collections. *Temp-Hire, or Permanent for the right candidate
$45,000-55,000 (or hourly equivalent)
Duties:• Gathering customer credit information
• Monitoring customer credit conditions and directing pro-active collection activities.
• Working with potential and current customers, alongside the sales force, to obtain and maintain current and accurate credit applications and account financial information
• Utilization of national credit reporting tools to obtain customer's credit reports and financial histories
• Initiating collection activities with customers to proactively deal with account delinquencies.
• Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
• Proficiency and experience in credit reporting & scoring
• Familiar with all regulations governing business-to-business credit
• Strong negotiation and organization skillsRequirements:• 2+ years experience in A/R, credit, and/or collections
• B2B collections required (not B2C)
• High school diploma; 2 year degree preferred