7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in New Brighton, MN is currently interviewing for an Electrical Technician on 1st shift.
Our client is seeking a 1st shift Electrical Tech in their New Brighton location. The pay is $17.00 hourly or DOQ.
Electrical Technician responsible for:
· May assemble, maintain and repair the medical device equipment that may involve electronic components and equipment that involves electricity.
· May sometimes work with electricians or electrical engineers, or work on site to keep machinery and specialty equipment running correctly.
Electrical Technician Requirements:
The following are required for the Electrical Tech role.
· 2 year electronic technician certificate/degree (not electro-mechanical)
· 2-4 years electronic test/troubleshooting experience to the component level - (through hole to surface mount assemblies including electro-mechanical assemblies)
· Schematic/print reading
· Use of meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc.
· Excellent solder skills
· Solid experience using microscope
· Proven troubleshooting experience
· Proficient in Word, Excel
· Experience working with test software such as LabVIEW
· Knowledge of pressure sensors (desired, not required)
· MRP systems use (desired, not required)
· Ability to pass criminal background check.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app