7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing is currently interviewing for a food production position to work at our client company located in the Wahpeton, ND area. This is full-time position working rotating 8 hour shifts and pay is $14.57 per hour. Weekly pay during your trial period!
FOOD PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use hot water pressure hose to spray down floors and equipment and use squeegee to clean floors
- Shoveling excess pulp into wheelbarrow and putting on a pile
- Place chemical in bins for washing down vats
- Check and record samples
- Change out knives using an overhead hoist to remove drum and use of power tool to loosen nuts
- Change cloth pillow case filters
- Operate pallet jack and forklift (once certified)
FOOD PRODUCTION REQUIREMETNS
- Be willing to lift 2-3 bags weighing 50-60 pounds every hour
- Use proper safety equipment designed for each area
- Have good work history with good attendance
- Be willing to climb stairs
To submit yourself for the Food Production position, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs. For assistance or questions, please call our Doherty Staffing Wahpeton office at 701-591-0101.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download out mobile app for IOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app