Forklift Operator Doherty Staffing is currently partnering with a large distributor of milk and dairy products in Roseville, MN. We are seeking Forklift Operators on 2nd Shift (1:30pm-10:00pm) for this exciting opportunity! In this position you will earn $15.00-$16.00 per hour based on experience and prior qualifications. This position may include weekend shifts after completing the training period. Forklift Operator Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a standup forklift and reach truck.
- Ensure accurate inventory accounting at all times, including manual and computer-generated inventory processes.
- Efficiently and safely drive equipment throughout the facility.
- Meet or exceed production demands and needs.
- Demonstrate strong ability to communicate, work on a team, handle conflict, keep supervisors informed, and possess strong organizational skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Standup forklift experience required, reach truck experience preferred.
- Must be willing to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be willing to comply with all required GMPs and work in a cold environment.
- Must be willing to complete a pre-employment drug and background check.