7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking a skilled forklift operator to work in a fast-paced food production facility in Roseville, MN. This person would be required to train Monday-Friday from 1:30pm-10pm, and needs to be flexible to working various shifts (including on the weekend), following the completion of training.
The forklift operator is responsible for the following duties:
· Safely operate a standup forklift and reach truck
· Ensure accurate inventory accounting at all times, including manual and computer-generated inventory processes
· Efficiently and safely drive equipment throughout the facility
· Meet or exceed production demands and needs
· Demonstrate strong ability to communicate, work on a team, handle conflict, keep supervisors informed, and possess strong organizational skills
· 0-18 months experience preferred
· High school diploma or GED required
· Standup forklift and reach truck experience preferred
· Operate the company's computer system as required
· Learn and follow company processes and procedures
· Must be willing to stand for up to 8 hours
· Must be willing to lift up to 50 lbs
· Must be willing to comply with all required GMPs and work in a cold environment
· Must be willing to complete a pre-employment drug and background check
For more information, please call or text our Twin Cities East Metro office in Woodbury at 651-771-2368. To apply for the forklift operator position, please click "Apply Now" below.
Download our mobile app for Android or iOS device | www.doherty.jobs/app.