Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a grower owned turkey processing facility to find a Production Supervisor for their Thief River Falls, MN location. This is a Direct Hire position with initial screening by Doherty. Our client offers a competitive wage based on qualifications & experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
The Production Supervisor is a key member of the leadership team and will be responsible for overall leadership and performance of their assigned team. This position will be accountable for the overall safety, quality and productivity/profitability of the department and meeting applicable business objectives in order to continually improve the performance of the company.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise all activities for the assigned team
- Monitor production performance to verify procedures and effectiveness
- Provide assistance with plant audits
- Ensure a safe work environment and that all safety standards are being followed
- Schedule staff to meet all departmental and company demands and goals
- Enforce all policies and procedures in a fair and effective manner
- Provide on-going coaching and training to staff
- Drive and support process improvements to help continually improve the business in all aspects
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum three years of leadership experience required
- Previous poultry or meat production experience preferred
- Lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- General computer skills, as well as experience with Microsoft Office programs
CONTACTQualified candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com or call 218-470-0274 for more information.